Atomic Hydrogen (AH) is obtained from water. Components of AH-electrons and protons are then used as the sources of energy, with both heat and electricity being produced. There are no harmful waste products or effects.
Renewable Energy Market Challenges:
- Lack of cost effective fuel for heating and transport
- Lack of powerful fuel for industrial scale energy production
- AH energy generators provide eight times more power than nuclear fuel
- AH engines suit vehicles as small as cars and motorbikes and as large as trains, submarines, airplanes and rockets
- AH will power up static equipment such as cranes and elevators, industrial machinery and so on
- AH boilers will heat homes and commercial buildings
- AH off-grid energy generators will provide combined heat and power to autonomous settlements, factories, hospitals, and similar set-ups
Please contact us for further information.